- This event has passed.
Notice of Board Meeting: Pontiac Promise Zone
May 19, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Notice of Board Meeting
Date: May 19, 2022
Time: 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
Place: Baker College Board Room
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Pontiac Promise Zone Authority Board, will be held on May 19, 2022, at 1500 University Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 at Baker College Board Room.
The agenda with the items of business to be transacted at the meeting is as follows:
- Approval of the Agenda
- Motion: To approve May 19, 2022 agenda
- Approval of the April 21, 2022 Minutes
- Motion: To approve April 21, 2022 Minutes
Chairperson Executive Report 10 mins
- SAAB Presentation for Pontiac School District Board
- State Representative Brenda Carter, PPZ funding for Tuition, Room and Board
Executive Director Report 5 mins
- Reporting of Auditing Firms 7-3-1
Coordinator Report 5 mins
Treasurer Report/ Finance Committee 10 mins
Motion: To approve the amended 2021-2022 budget as shown
Motion: To engage the firm Eugene Brazeal, PLLC to audit the Pontiac Promise Zone financial records for the fiscal years ending June 30th 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 (current year) at an estimated cost of $42,000 ($13,000 per year).
Motion: To file Treasurer’s Report
- Annual Meeting Committee : Kaino/Lon 1 mins
- Marketing Committee: Lon Bone 5 mins
Motion: To move the annual meeting to the July 21, 2022.
- Personnel Committee: Nellie/Kaino 2 mins
- Strategic Planning Committee: Tim 5 mins
- New Business 7 mins
- Board Member Open Comments 5 mins
Motion: To enter Closed Session pursuant to Open Meetings Act 15.268 Sec 8.(1)(2)a
- To Review, Discuss and Consider Personnel Information Item at the request of an Employee
Motion: To return to Open Session
- To Review any Action Required as a result of the Closed Session
- Confirm Next Meeting –Thursday, June 16, 2022, Baker College Auburn Hills, MI
12:30pm – 2:00pm
- Confirm Next Meeting –Thursday June16, 2022, Baker College Auburn Hills, MI 12:30pm – 2:00pm
Notice of this meeting will be posted/filed: Pontiac School District Board office, PSD website, City Hall and Pontiac Promise Zone website.