- This event has passed.
Antidote For The Holidaze! – Overcome Fear, Fatigue and Frustration
December 8, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Dear Chamber Member, preparing for the holiday’s brings a lot of busyness into our lives. With all the stressors in our lives this year and the financial stress this holiday can bring, it can create quite a burden for many of you. If you’re alone or juggling how to bring the family together safely, this too can create a lot of heaviness or hurt feelings. Don’t get the holiday blues.
Allow us to support you in navigating the holidays more resiliently. Participating in this one-hour workshop sponsored by the Pontiac Regional Chamber and the Mindfulness Institute of Michigan, will enable you:
- To stop stress from negatively impacting your life
- Learn practices to feel calmer and more at peace during the holidays
- Dissolve away stress, anxiety, overwhelm, fatigue, burnout and sleeplessness
- Learn to self-regulate your emotions and internal energy battery
- Generate compassion and care for yourself, family and co-workers
- Rise above the noise of daily adversity
- Improve overall well-being
December 8th 5:00 PM ET
December 9th 12:00 pm ET
Be one of the first 5 registrants and receive your FREE Stress & Wellbeing Assessment