- This event has passed.
3 Strategies to Overcome Stress, Anxiety & Overwhelm!
October 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
As a business leader or manager your team looks to you for leadership, support and direction. It’s important to do that resiliently with composure as well as provide resources to support your organization’s development and wellbeing needs to navigate these times successfully. Participating in this one-hour event sponsored by the Pontiac Regional Chamber and the Mindfulness Institute of Michigan, will enable you:
1. To stop stress from negatively impacting your corporate culture
2. Implement resources that result in leaders and managers that are calmer, more engaged, focused and productive.
3. Access to resources with cutting-edge neuroscience-based Resilience Training programs to help your organization Thrive through adversity.
4. Dissolve away stress, anxiety, overwhelm, fatigue, burnout and sleeplessness.
5. Learn to self-regulate your emotions and internal energy battery.
6. Replace brain fog with clarity and focus.
7. Improve effective communication.
8. Generate compassion and caring in leading your team in rising above the noise of daily adversity.
9. Improve well-being for all within your organization.
October 20th 12:00 pm or 22nd 5:00 pm ET
Be one of the first 25 registrants and receive your FREE Stress & Wellbeing Assessment
This scientifically developed assessment tool provides personal insight into your current level of well-being and stress management. This assessment measures four key areas of well-being, stress-management, adaptability, resilience and emotional vitality and acts as a reference to deal with your personal stress and well-being. This will provide useful information and practical tools and techniques to improve your stress levels.
We are offering a complementary Stress and Well-Being assessment with a 30 minute session to discuss your results with one of our certified team members. Register for this presentation to receive your complimentary assessment