Welcome to The Pontiac Regional Chamber – our City’s collective business association. The PRC is an association of citizens, business owners and business representatives working together to enhance the business climate in the city of Pontiac. Come partner with us, as we continue to expand the vibrancy, prosperity and safety of the city of Pontiac.
Upcoming EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
Go Mobile With Us!
Join our mobile connectivity community to receive notifications of special events, deals, news and more..
402 N Telegraph Rd, Pontiac, MI 48341
- 2 As 1 Forever / Eternal Passion Travel
- Alternative Transportation Services
- Anthony Marc Williams
- Build InstituteIdea Activator and Small business accelerator focused on micro-enterprise.
- Data Tech Cafe, Inc.IT Help Desk, MSP, Support Services, IT Consulting, Hardware and Software Procur
- Dorsey Schools
- Eirther Seay-Bey
- General Motors Pontiac Campus
- Identify Your Dream Corporation
- JARS holdings
- Jasaun Moncrief
- KIDS STANDARD PUBLICATION INC, MICHIGAN
- Lafayette Grande Banquet Facility
- McDonald Senior Apartments
- Oakland University
- Optimized RCMConsultant, Medical Revenue Manager, Medical billing and Physician Solutions
- Pontiac Transportation MuseumVintage automobiles, original memorabilia and local automotive history.
- Success Virtual Learning Centers
- T. Ramsey & AssociatesA consulting firm that works primarily with nonprofit and micro enterprises.
- Washington Events, LLC
- Your Emerging Space
Design of a Chamber
We are here with the purpose of promoting and protecting the interest of businesses in the city of Pontiac. We accomplish this by working with Main Street Pontiac, the Mayor, City Council and the office of Economic Development.
As we enter new era of business, community, collaboration and cooperation Pontiac Regional Chamber Leaders will find ways to produce positive & productive results.
Connectivity & Mobility
Let’s discover how we can improve Arts & Entertainment, The Talent Pipeline, Entrepreneurship, Health and Healthcare using connectivity and mobility as a platform for Prosperity.
We define Mobility as the means to move a person or thing to its desired destination.
We define Connectivity as the ability of person or computer to communicate with a person or computer.