Welcome to The Pontiac Regional Chamber – our City’s collective business association. The PRC is an association of citizens, business owners and business representatives working together to enhance the business climate in the city of Pontiac. Come partner with us, as we continue to expand the vibrancy, prosperity and safety of the city of Pontiac.
- October 2 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 5:30 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 6, 2020
- October 9 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- October 16 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Go Mobile With Us!
Join our mobile connectivity community to receive notifications of special events, deals, news and more..
402 N Telegraph Rd, Pontiac, MI 48341
- 2 As 1 Forever / Eternal Passion TravelEmpowering families to learn healthy relationship skills.
- 3Fifteen Cannabis
- April's Famous BakesApril's Famous Bakes is an award winning pastry company and ice-cream shop.
- Auch Contruction
- Barnett Jones 2020
- Black Star Holdings
- Brenda CarterState Rep Brenda Carter serving District 29 which includes Pontiac.
- Bryan Fork
- CARE House of Oakland CountyChild abuse and neglect education, prevention, intervention, and treatment
- Catholic Community Response Team
- Center for Success NetworkCenter for Success Network unites community and literacy to empower our students
- Chimene Anderson
- Clarence E. Phillips Ascend Foundation
- Comcast Business
- Common Citizen
- Dental Arts Company
- Detroit Rock Solid Inc.
- epiphany studioMichigan's premier state-of-the-art hot glass studio and gallery.
- Essential ITWebsite Design, Hosting, & Online Marketing. Managed IT for Healthcare Industry.
- Essential RecyclingER provides Hauling, Clean Out, Recycling, Consulting, and Pallet Mgmt Services.
- Everybody IncEverybody is a bath and body line that seeks to remove barriers to employment.
- General Motors Pontiac Campus
- GoFarr Photography & Selfie Station
- Harold's Italian Ice
- HKM Group LLC
- Jeff Fohey
- Judith A. Cox
- KIDS STANDARD PUBLICATION INC, MICHIGAN
- Lavish Bombs & Butters LLCWe stock a large variety of luxurious bath and skincare products.
- Leafco Ventures INC
- Linda Zabik
- M1 Concourse
- Mary Ann MohringResource Development Director
- McLaren OaklandMcLaren Oakland is a 328-bed medical center that provides primary and specialty
- Mia's MoisturizersPremium Bath & Body Products
- MistyMee LLC
- Oak Street HealthWe’re primary care doctors for adults on Medicare
- Oakland Community College
- Oakland University
- OLHSA - Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency
- Phoenicia Denee GlinnYour Local Admin Support
- Pike Street Properties
- Pimpernel Developments
- Platinum Consulting Group
- Pontiac Academy for Excellence
- Pontiac Public LibraryStrengthening Pontiac Through Literacy Partnerships
- Pontiac Transportation MuseumVintage automobiles, original memorabilia and local automotive history.
- Pretty Ink Gel Nail Polish
- Ragina Jenkins
- Riley's Catering
- Scribe Publishing CompanyTraditional small press with national bookstore distribution.
- Silver Lake Church of the Nazarene
- Sky's The Limit
- Success Virtual Learning Centers
- T. Ramsey & AssociatesA consulting firm that works primarily with nonprofit and micro enterprises.
- Tax Savvy
- Ternes Packaging
- The Dobrusin Law Firm, P.C.
- TM Mobile Notary ServicesSpecializing in Loan Signings & Mortgage documents.
- United Way for Southeastern Michigan
- VBTouray Events, LLC
- VR Life ArcadeVirtual Reality Gaming Center
- WEESCHOOL PRESCHOOL
- Yaktown Don't Back Down
Design of a Chamber
We are here with the purpose of promoting and protecting the interest of businesses in the city of Pontiac. We accomplish this by working with Main Street Pontiac, the Mayor, City Council and the office of Economic Development.
As we enter new era of business, community, collaboration and cooperation Pontiac Regional Chamber Leaders will find ways to produce positive & productive results.
Connectivity & Mobility
Let’s discover how we can improve Arts & Entertainment, The Talent Pipeline, Entrepreneurship, Health and Healthcare using connectivity and mobility as a platform for Prosperity.
We define Mobility as the means to move a person or thing to its desired destination.
We define Connectivity as the ability of person or computer to communicate with a person or computer.